by Pony Girl at http://ponygirlridesagain.blogspot.com/
1. What was I doing 10 years ago? I was still a volunteer band booster even though our son had graduated from HS in 1997. I was also still enjoying walks with our yellow Lab "Bogie" (RIP).
2. Five Things on my to-do list: Buy new blinds, get rid of junk in the house & garage, plant flowers, go on a vacation this year, replace our windows.
3. What is a snack you enjoy? My top 3 are cold cereal, buttered popcorn, ice cream or popcicles.
4. What would you do if you were a billionaire? Give lots to charity, put away for retirement spending, travel the world, attend the Arabian horse National & World Championships, buy a piece of land and build a nice ranch house with an indoor pool & spa, have a couple of horses and hire staff to help with the care. (I'm getting too old to do it all myself!)
5. Places I have lived. California and Washington.
6. Do you have any bad habits? Spending too much time on the internet!
7. Jobs I have had? Kitchen worker at an assisted living center, Keypunch Operator, Data Entry/Office Specialist, and being a wife & mom!